Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
I have been speaking publicly for more than 20 years and have created and hosted over 100 events. I have also appeared on television shows. I have also been on syndicated and local radio shows.
I have spent most of my career in the leadership and training of people in churches, most recently as the Chairman and CEO of Plumbline Ministries, the ministry in the United States and the provider of inspirational live events in the world.
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, and speaking and training.
I have written eight books and my newest one is Exploring Spiritual Gifts (Plumbline Publishing, 2013).
My Video Clips
I speak in corporations, conferences, and non-profits. Here are some samples of me speaking in front of various audiences.
Plumbline‘s team speaks at a variety of conferences and churches, both domestically and internationally. Through the desperation of their own pursuit of God, He has given them a message that empowers believers to find His purposes in this life. God will not only change you dramatically in the refining fire but He will also raise you up and show you His great salvation. You’ll come through with a message that transforms a generation because it was gained not from a library but from a life lived in passionate intimacy with Jesus.
If you would like to inquire into their availability for ministry you may send an email to email@example.com Use this address to email Plumbline directly.Plumbline Ministries
1503 Main Street, Suite #354
Grandview, MO 64030
You take ZERO risk! I promised a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t find these products helpful and worth every penny you pay, I will promptly refund your money. No problem. No questions asked. You have my word on it.